Learn how to use the security tab.
Your data security and privacy is a top priority.
Public projects are visible to any user.
Private projects are visible to the project admins, permitted users, and permitted viewers.
Admins are owners of the project who are able to access and edit any content and setting.
Permitted users are contributors to the project authorized by an admin to add and edit 3D content to the project.
Permitted viewers are spectators of the project authorized by an admin to view 3D content in the project but not change it.
This section allows you to set how your 3D content is delivered and how your project data is protected.
Security features include:
- 1.SSL: 3D assets and data will be streamed over authenticated and encrypted links.
- 2.Data Anonymization: 3D assets stored on our servers will be anonymized so no attacker will be able to know what the content represents.
- 3.Secure Access: Allows you to toggle between the Secure project and Public project settings. Secure projects can only be loaded and viewed by permitted users whereas public projects can be loaded by anyone who is registered.
- 4.File Encryption: 3D assets stored on our servers will be AES-256 encrypted.
- 5.Lazy Loading: Affects how 3D models are shown in the Content page. Allows to switch between not loading the 3D model until the "Load 3D Model" button is clicked and automatically loading the 3D model without user interaction.
- 6.File Compression: 3D models, videos, and images will automatically be compressed to improve rendering performance and streaming time.
Our system provides SSL encryption and data anonymization to all plans free of charge.
This section allows you to access the secret key used to secure your API calls.
You can click the
button to see the secret key, the
button to see the secret key, and the
button to copy the secret key to your clipboard.
Do not share your secret key with others.
This table lists all the admins, users, and viewers of a project. Admins of a project are able to add and remove users, as well as change the access privileges of a user, and create subprojects. Users can be filtered by email address and access level.
When you add a new admin, user, or viewer to your project, they will be notified by email and invited to join the project.