Learn how to build and deploy real-time 3D/AR/VR apps, manage and deliver 3D content, and create magical experiences.
echo3D is a cloud platform for 3D/AR/VR content management and distribution that provides tools and network infrastructure to help developers & companies build and deploy 3D apps, games, and content.
We offer a 3D-first content management system (CMS) and delivery network (CDN) and a scalable BaaS infrastructure that enables developers to build a 3D/AR/VR app backend in minutes, and then manage, process & stream 3D content to their 3D/AR/VR app or game in real-time & across devices.
Our cloud platform is specially built to handle, convert, and compress 3D models, interactive content, animations, videos, and images, while providing interaction analytics & usage metrics.
echo3D makes 3D/AR/VR developers' lives easier. With echoD3D, developers can move their 3D assets to the cloud, build smaller 3D/AR/VR apps that can be updated remotely, and stream new 3D content in real-time, without needing to redevelop or re-deploy their apps to different devices. By using echo3D, developers save time, money, and effort when building, deploying, and updating your 3D app or game, and quickly go from development, to testing, and to production.
Our cross-platform system supports any 3D/AR/VR client-side SDK for developers to choose to build their apps, such as ARCore, ARKit, Vuforia, WebXR, AR.js, Oculus SDK, Unity-based SDKs, Microsoft HoloLens, MagicLeap, and more. Content creators with no technical knowledge can also use our platform and manage 3D content from anywhere using our web app.
We are a Unity Verified Solution
3D, AR, and VR open a whole new world of possibilities for building apps! You are only limited by your imagination.
Developers are building 3D apps for:
- 1.Games, e.g., capturing digital monsters around the real world.
- 2.Retail, e.g., "try-before-you-buy" products in the comfort of your home.
- 3.Advertising, e.g., engaging consumers through the camera to boost sales.
- 4.Training, e.g., simulating complex processes with an expert remotely guiding you through them.
- 5.Healthcare, e.g., using medical imaging to show physicians 3D representation of patient anatomy during surgery
- 6.Navigation, e.g., overlay the camera with directions to help you find your way with your phone camera
- 7.Home design, e.g., virtually placing true-to-scale 3D furniture in your own space
- 8.Art, e.g., immersing visitors in 3D experiences at museums and galleries
- 9.and so much more!