Learn how to use Polycam3D with echo3D.
- 1.Open the Polycam3D app.
- 2.Select between LiDAR and Photo Mode depending on what your phone supports.
- 3.Scan your object by following the instructions. Each mode has a unique procedure to get a quality scan.
- 4.Once the scan is done, select your desired level of detail and then select “Upload and Process.”
- 5.After you retrieve your result, select the share icon and export it into a format that echo3D supports. Some supported formats may require a paid subscription.
- 6.Follow echo3D’s tutorial to upload the 3D model to the cloud.