Learn how to use ARitize360 with echo3D.
- 1.Open the app and follow the link to set up an account with ARitize360.
- 2.Return to the app and follow the directions to scan your object. The app also provides tips on setup and which tools to use.
- 3.Once you’ve completed your video capture, the app will let you know that your capture is ready for upload. Click to upload your capture and prepare it for processing.
- 4.If you follow the capture and upload steps correctly, you will receive an email from ARitize360 stating that your scan is being processed. ARitize360 may take 1 hour or up to 2 business days to process your scan depending on the size of the scan.
- 5.You will receive another email from ARitize360 notifying you when your scan is processed and the 3D model is ready to be viewed.
- 6.Once you receive the email stating your scan is ready to be viewed, follow the link to your web browser to view the scan.
- 7.You can download the 3D scan in multiple formats.
- 8.Follow echo3D’s tutorial to upload the 3D model to the cloud: