Learn how to use Metascan3D with echo3D.
Metascan3D only supports all iOS devices with a LiDAR sensor. Currently, this is the iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, and iPad Pro models from 2020 and later.
- 1.Open the Metascan app.
- 2.Tap the + sign to start scanning.
- 3.3. Select between a LiDAR scan and a Photo Scan.
- 4.Scan your object by following the instructions. Each mode has a unique procedure to get a quality scan.
- 5.Select the level of detail you want for your result, and then select “Process.”
- 6.Press Share to export the file into a format that echo3D supports. Some supported formats may require a paid subscription.
- 7.Follow echo3D’s tutorial to upload the 3D model to the cloud.